Tags

, ,

Noida situated near Delhi is one of the most modern cities of India with world class amenities and infrastructures. Due to a remarkable progress in the industrial sector, Noida has now developed into a highly preferred living destination. This has created a boon in the real estate industry that favored the entry of many builders in Noida. One among such reputed builders is Galaxy Group who has come with their upcoming project Galaxy Royale. The exact location of Galaxy Royale Noida Extension is in the mega township of Gaur city-2. Owing to its easy accessibility to many places like NH24, sector 119, sector120, Sai Mandir, Fortis Hospital, metro station and market, this place has become a highly sought residential area.

Galaxy Royale Greater Noida, thefourthprojectof this concern comprises of 2 and 3 BHK apartments created with aesthetic architecture. Located amidst a lush green atmosphere, Galaxy Royale flats occupy only 20% of the total land area. Remaining 80% of the land is planned for creating world class amenities that include swimming pool, club house, children’s play area and many more. Besides this, safety measures like installation of certified earth quake resistant structures, high quality lifts and provision for firefighting have been implemented. Other features like rain water harvesting, RO purified water are also offered to ensure a healthy and better life. All the flats are planned in accordance with perfect vaasthu. These flats are offered at a highly affordable price. Investors can make use of the housing loans from reputed financial institutions arranged by the builders. Galaxy present new commercial project Galaxy Shoppe in Noida extension.

Advertisements