Tags

, , ,

Panchsheel Group has recently launched its upcoming project in Noida. This project reflects a combination of a modern style and uncompromised quality. It is planned beyond one’s expectations by going hand in hand with quality and technology. Panchsheel greens 2 is located at Greater Noida west that has an excellent connectivity with Noida city center metro station by a distance of 12 km and Sai temple by a distance of 9.5 km. Moreover, it is easily approachable by means of 130m wide approach road. Panchsheel greens 2 Noida Extension offers 2 and 3 BHK apartments that contain inspiring world class amenities like gym, swimming pool, and club house etc. Sizes of 2 BHK are 915 sq ft and sizes of 3BHK are 1820 sq ft and are available at affordable rates.

In addition, the project occupies only 20% of the land for construction and the remaining 80% are free spaces. Apartments are very well planned to receive excellent ventilation and aeration. 24 hours metro water supply and 24 hours power back up are the additional significant features of this project. Besides this, a charming shopping plaza is to be constructed within the premises in order to fulfill the shopping needs of the residents. Entire details of the projects including pricelist are available online. Panchsheel greens 2 greater Noida apartments stand as a trend setter in the fields of architecture and housing there by rendering world class services. All the residential apartments are also a suitable for those who want to experience peace and calm environment by meeting exact needs.

Advertisements